Funds available for a very limited time
Who is Eligible for Funds?
- Post-secondary educational institutions
- Community health centers
- Community mental health centers
- Not-for-profit hospitals
- Rural health clinics
- Local health departments or agencies
What Do I Need To Do Before Applying?
- Obtain an FCC Registration Number (FRN) from the Commision Registration System (CORES)
- Obtain an eligibility determination from the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC)
NeuroFlow is the first and only behavioral health platform that lets clinicians see how treatment is working remotely and revise treatment between appointments, enabling continuous care coordinated between multiple providers and the patient.
NeuroFlow easily integrates with EHRs and other practice tools to generate insight-rich data and automate documentation for reimbursable activity.
"With NeuroFlow, patients are able to answer these questions on their own time, right on their phone, and in the comfort of their own home."