$100M Funding for Connected Care
The FCC Connected Care Pilot Program provides clinics limited-time funds for telemedicine-related technology
Funds available for a very limited time
Who is Eligible for Funds?
- Post-secondary educational institutions
- Community health centers
- Community mental health centers
- Not-for-profit hospitals
- Rural health clinics
- Local health departments or agencies
How Do I Apply for Funds?
- Start by logging into the FCC’s application portal
- Complete all fields on the form marked with an asterisk
- Save and submit form once completed
- Submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Do I Need To Do Before Applying?
- Obtain an FCC Registration Number (FRN) from the Commision Registration System (CORES)
- Obtain an eligibility determination from the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC)
NeuroFlow is the first and only behavioral health platform that lets clinicians see how treatment is working remotely and revise treatment between appointments, enabling continuous care coordinated between multiple providers and the patient.
NeuroFlow easily integrates with EHRs and other practice tools to generate insight-rich data and automate documentation for reimbursable activity.
"With NeuroFlow, patients are able to answer these questions on their own time, right on their phone, and in the comfort of their own home."
Dr. Jennifer Hummel
Interested in applying for funding?
Fill out the below or email us directly at email@example.com and we’ll reach out to assist.