FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
The Best-in-Class Platform for Resiliency & Measurement-Based Care
Scale advanced data capture and measurement-based care to support resilience, troop readiness and civilian return programs.
NeuroFlow for the DOD
- Detect and support high and rising-risk service members
- Supplement readiness and resilience programs with digital tools
- Track trends and empower better decision-making using analytics and efficient care team workflows
BHL Powered By NeuroFlow for the VA
- Automate delivery of assessments and surveys between appointments for efficient measurement-based care
- Reduce administrative burden and improve efficiency and visibility for busy VA providers
- Streamline data-sharing through integration with critical VA systems: Cerner, CPRS, VistA
Security Is a Top Priority
NeuroFlow is Health Information Trust Alliance (HI TRUST) certified and HIPAA-compliant, and has earned a Service Organizational Control 2 Type (SOC 2) attestation.
High-Tech and High-Touch Support for Service Members and Veterans
NeuroFlow's Experienced Government & Military Advisors
This partnership reinforces our commitment to finding innovative ways to ensure not just the combat readiness of our Airmen, but their overall quality of life.
Major Judy Cole21st Medical Group Mental Health Flight Commander
NAICS Code: 511210
Socio-Economic Certification: Small Business
TRL 9 / MRL 10
Sole Source Eligible Contracting
SBIR Phase III
Supplier agreement with SEWP Vendor
Request your demo today to see NeuroFlow in action!
See why hundreds of leading organizations are using NeuroFlow’s platform to:
- Understand population risk
- Improve care program efficiency
- Enhance suicide prevention
- Scale integrated care models