$200M Funding for Telehealth Technology
The FCC COVID-19 Telehealth Program provides clinics limited-time funds for telemedicine-related technology
Funds available for a very limited time
Who is Eligible for Funds?
• Post-secondary educational institutions
• Community health centers
• Community mental health centers
• Not-for-profit hospitals
• Rural health clinics
• Local health departments or agencies
How Do I Apply for Funds?
• Start by logging into the FCC’s application portal
• Complete all fields on the form marked with an asterisk
• Save and submit form once completed
• Submit questions to email@example.com
What Do I Need To Do Before Applying?
• Obtain an FCC Registration Number (FRN) from the Commision Registration System (CORES)
• Obtain an eligibility determination from the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC)
NeuroFlow is the first and only behavioral health platform that lets clinicians see how treatment is working remotely and revise treatment between appointments, enabling continuous care coordinated between multiple providers and the patient. NeuroFlow easily integrates with EHRs and other practice tools to generate insight-rich data and automate documentation for reimbursable activity. Learn more
Interested in applying for funding?
Fill out the below or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out to assist.
Learn more about FCC Program
Check these additional trusted resources for more information on the new initiative